*Bring your camera, tripod, a flash if you have one and a note pad and pen.
Join us for a hands-on workshop where we will have 5 stations set up around the room.
- Flash photography with Tom – Learn how to get the most out of your speed light with stations set up around the room.
- Portraiture with Jakki – learn how Jakki achieves her stunning portraits and have a play yourself (models not provided).
- Still life with Sonia – learn about still life photography. Sonia will provide a number of items for you to setup yourself or feel free to bring props of your own.
- Splash water photography with Sean – have fun capturing water splashes and objects being dropped in water.
- Lightroom & Photoshop with Dave and Elaine – Learn basic editing skills during a presentation. Feel free to bring along a raw/jpg image of your own on a USB to have a go yourself.
This is our last workshop of the year. We hope you can join us