This is the regular club committee meeting evening.
Our workshop for October will have the following:
- Flash photography with Tom – Learn how to get the most out of your speed light with stations set up around the room.
- Portraiture with Jakki – learn how Jakki achieves her stunning portraits and have a play yourself (models not provided)
- Still life with Sonia – learn about still life photography. Sonia will provide a number of items for you to setup yourself or feel free to bring props of your own.
- Splash water photography with Sean – have fun capturing water splashes and objects being dropped in water.
- Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop with Dave and Elaine– Learn basic editing skills during a presentation. Feel free to bring along a raw/jpg image of your own on a USB to have a go yourself.
Note: Portfolio displays will be moved to January 2020.
This is a club competition evening. This is the Photo of the Year event. This event is an opportunity to enter any image that has been entered into one of the competitions during 2019.
Instructions and rules for competitions can be found here. To submit your photos please login to the members section of the website. You can find instructions for uploading photos in the posts section on the home page after logging in.
This is the club committee meeting evening.
This is the club AGM meeting.
This will be a workshop evening focused on composition and editing. This will include walkthroughs of editing software including Adobe Lightroom. Be sure to bring your camera!
Social outing to the city to practice street photography. This will also be an opportunity to get those angles and curves shots for the Set Subject competition later in the year!
This will be our first Open competition of the year. Open competitions allow the photographer to pick the subject.
Social outing for March. This will be a city walk in Sydney to capture the architecture and another opportunity to get those angles and curves shots for the Set Subject.