This is the regular club committee meeting evening.
Our workshop for October will have the following:
- Flash photography with Tom – Learn how to get the most out of your speed light with stations set up around the room.
- Portraiture with Jakki – learn how Jakki achieves her stunning portraits and have a play yourself (models not provided)
- Still life with Sonia – learn about still life photography. Sonia will provide a number of items for you to setup yourself or feel free to bring props of your own.
- Splash water photography with Sean – have fun capturing water splashes and objects being dropped in water.
- Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop with Dave and Elaine– Learn basic editing skills during a presentation. Feel free to bring along a raw/jpg image of your own on a USB to have a go yourself.
Note: Portfolio displays will be moved to January 2020.
This is a club competition evening. This is the Photo of the Year event. This event is an opportunity to enter any image that has been entered into one of the competitions during 2019.
Instructions and rules for competitions can be found here. To submit your photos please login to the members section of the website. You can find instructions for uploading photos in the posts section on the home page after logging in.